Monday, July 23, 2012

Baby Zebra...


Good Morning, It is Katie here today with my post for Eureka Stamps.

Here is my latest creation made using an image from Eureka Stamps.  As soon as I saw this image I knew it would make a fab Baby card.



The Digital Image can be found here.

Recipe & Method:
1. Colour and cut the image, I have cut it using a circle die.
2. Mat and layer Blue card stock onto a 4" x 4" White card.  Add the stripe patterned paper on top.
3.  Add a layered strip of patterned paper across the centre of the card.
4.  Layer the cut image onto a Blue Scallop Circle.
5. Add the flowers and sentiments to embellish.

I have coloured it using Promarkers: Denim Blue and Cool Grey 3.

This is a effective but quick card to make, great for Birth Announcements or Baby Shower cards.

You can visit my blog here.

Thank you for looking at my post.

Katie x

2 comments: