Wednesday, September 5, 2012

All Things Become New

Hi There Crafty Friends!
I Hope you are having a Fantastic Wednesday! 

Tina Here with you today to share this card I designed using:

I used All Scraps to Design This Card. I wanted to Keep it very simple, because I believe this Stamp/Verse Speaks Volumes on it's own!

I'd Love for ya'll to stop by and visit my blog some time! Let me know you were there so I can come visit you! I love making New Crafty Friends!

Until Next Time My Friends,
 $$Craft Green, To Save Green$$

Many Blessings,
Tina

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, Tina! I love that Bible verse and the colors you used are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful! Love the colors and paper you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina this is beautiful-- I love the colors and the paper--that flower is stunning!

    ReplyDelete